Saturday, August 21, 2010

Burlap is Great "Green" Curtain Material

Goedemiddag iedereen!!!!
{That's Dutch for "good afternoon everyone....!!!"}

These "burlap"curtains are fabulous!
Love the rope tie-back!

Before I started my fascination with burlap and potato sacks, my sister-in-law was way ahead of me and made burlap curtains in her kitchen, including rope loops and knots.... They were just plain out adorable! But she moved on to bigger and better things before I caught on, so I don't have a picture of them....
The picture of these burlap curtains came from here.
Very cute!  Looks awesome!

Return to CrystelleBoutique
To view very cute and creative genuine coffee or potato sack curtains, please follow this link.

3 comments:

me and my cat said...

Hi here!
I think burlap makes a great natural material for all kinds of decor. good blog. thx

gotta love it said...

Love the rope!

Anouk said...

Goedemiddag
en tot ziens!
Dag