Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Make a Wonderful Haute Potato Headboard

,Now this is the BEST, most creative Haute Potato headboard I've ever seen!

Beauty and burlap combined at its best!
I love what the designers at C&C came up with for creative decorative use of Haute Potato burlap sacks!
They covered a headboard with them! This design just really POPS for me.
What wonderful contrast of the clean dark-colored wall and the crisp white sheets with the rugged and rustic burlap and print.
NICE WORK!!! This would definitely look very good in YOUR bedroom!!! Uh-huh!
Crystelle
Return to CrystelleBoutique
Require your own genuine potato sacks from Idaho right here...

2 comments:

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

darling, i love that!

Mike said...

That's cute. I have a unfinished headboard for my bed too. I don't really care. In some ways it's more unique.