Thursday, December 1, 2011

Burlap Sack Messenger Bag

Hello there!
Included is a picture of a messenger bag made by Graham, which he sent me after requesting the free potato sack preparation tips PDF file, which I offer free to anyone who asks....






This is What Graham told me about the bag:

"A few more details about it, it's11 1/2 inches tall by 12 inches wide.  The strap is made of a 42 inch strip of 3 inch wide burlap with the ends folded in to make a strap that's 1 1/2 inches wide.  Funny story about the sack that I used for this.  I went into my local coffee roasters to try and buy a few sacks so that I could cut them up and use them for wrapping some of my outdoor plants, and they just gave me about 12 sacks.  Some were nicer than others, so I kept the nice, tighter weave ones for crafts."


Thanks for sharing, Graham!
I love seeing what people have made......!
:-)
Crystelle

1 comments:

Mike said...

Love what the bag says.