Friday, October 8, 2010

Burlap Hobo Bag Pattern Now Available *with free potato sack sewing instructions*

Well, in between children needing emergency medical care and husband having {scheduled} surgery I was actually able to get some sewing done:
The Danaye pattern is now actually finished!


Yay!


Hurray!


Celebrate!

It is such a fun pattern for your inner cowgirl...
Or just your inner frilly girl. 
Or whatever other style you are pursuing.
The possibility are ENDLESS!!!!!

I am excited!

And of course I am throwing in the free potato sack sewing instructions.  

I used to charge for those
because it took me soooooo long to develop them, 
going through the TOUGH school of trial and error...

But ....
Now they are free!
So enjoy.


Have a VERY fun time sewing!

:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your bags, so great looking.

Flat Creek Farm said...

I love this bag too! Hope life has calmed down at your house by now :) -Tammy

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thanks ladies!
You're the BEST!

Lex said...

How do I find this pattern? Link is broken! It's so adorable!